Games Like Ori And the Blind Forest
Ori and the Blind Forest is undoubtedly an amazing 2D title with such immersive graphical quality other 2D games may not match. But that doesn’t mean these games down below are any worse. In fact, they offer just as if not better gameplay and environments to explore.
If you’re looking for more cleverly-made adventures then this list of games like Ori and the Blind Forest might exceed your expectations, each in one way or another.
Some Facts About Ori And the Blind Forest
Ori and the Blind Forest is one of the most beautiful 2D platformers you will ever find. Coupled with an amazing orchestral soundtrack, you play as Ori exploring the dying, hand-painted Nibel forest. Save the forest as you make your way through great metroidvania-styled level design, unlocking new abilities and more.
About the Game
- Released: March 2015
- Genre: Platform-adventure, Metroidvania
- Platforms: Microsoft Windows, Xbox One
- Developer: Moon Studios
- Publisher: Microsoft Studios
- Official Website:
- Metacritic Rating: 88
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E4500 @ 2.2GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 5600+ @ 2.8 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 240 GT or Radeon HD 6570 – 1024 MB (1 gig)
- Storage: 8 GB
How Long to Beat
- Main Story 8 Hours
- Hours Main + Extra 10 Hours
- Completionist 10½ Hours
- All Styles 9½ Hours
- Learn more